For increasing, move mouse over the picture
VLX 350 SA-Ex with leak indicating unit
- Double-walled horizontal and vertical tanks with a suction line for the leak detector to the deep point of the interstitial space
- Double-walled bottoms of flat bottom tanks
- with up to 25 bar internal overpressure
- Double-walled pipes that are approved by a construction authority and that are laid out according to the installation examples of the approval
- Maximum feed pressure in the inner pipe: <= 25 bar
Water-polluting liquids. The (possible) explosive vapor-air mixtures (also such ones that can arise through the stored/conveyed liquids in contact with air, humidity, condensation or the materials used) must be classifiable into gas group II A , II B, or II C as well as in the temperature code T1 to T6.
Leak detector (device category 2): at the tank in zone 1
Leak indicating unit: for wall mounting inside a building, outside Ex areas
HOUSING / IP RATE / TEMPERATURE RANGE:
Leak detector: stainless steel / IP 65 / -20 °C .. +60 °C
Leak indicating unit: plastic box / IP 30 / -0 °C .. +40 °C
Leak detector: 25 bar
Flange DN25 or 1" external thread, others on request
The requirements of the respective documentation must be observed!