The VLX 350 SA-Ex is a static, partially explosion-proof vacuum leak detector where the underpressure in the interstitial space is generated by an external vacuum pump and then is monitored by the leak detector. Even the slightest leak in the system will be reliably indicated.
VLX 350 SA-Ex with leak indicating unit
- Double-walled horizontal and vertical tanks with a suction line for the leak detector to the deep point of the interstitial space
- Double-walled bottoms of flat bottom tanks
- with up to 25 bar internal overpressure
- Double-walled pipes that are approved by a construction authority and that are laid out according to the installation examples of the approval
- Maximum feed pressure in the inner pipe: <= 25 bar
Water-polluting liquids. The (possible) explosive vapor-air mixtures (also such ones that can arise through the stored/conveyed liquids in contact with air, humidity, condensation or the materials used) must be classifiable into gas group II A , II B, or II C as well as in the temperature code T1 to T6.
Leak detector (device category 2): at the tank in zone 1
Leak indicating unit: for wall mounting inside a building, outside Ex areas
HOUSING / IP RATE / TEMPERATURE RANGE:
Leak detector: stainless steel / IP 65 / -20 °C .. +60 °C
Leak indicating unit: plastic box / IP 30 / -0 °C .. +40 °C
Leak detector: 25 bar
Flange DN25 or 1" external thread, others on request
The requirements of the respective documentation must be observed!